Wednesday, March 18, 2009

the beginning

this blog is mostly for me and a little bit for my husband, steven.

i've been obsessed with design and art stuff lately, and i just need a place to put all my ideas. it's annoying to try to find something in a million bookmarks or starred items on google reader. and i can't keep track of websites i find through different searches.

so, basically, i have a trillion places i bookmark things, and this is going to be my centralized place for all of them. and also, so my husband can find things i reference as things i may want. he has a ka-jillion tags in his email, and he still loses some things i send him. [maybe this blog should have been called "with organization in mind"? haha!

if you happen to stop by, please let me know you were here or if you like something. thanks. :)

<3katie

ps- i'm not saying i'm cutting edge or starting any trends. this is just stuff i like. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment